Friday, February 11, 2011

Inactive

YIKES!!!! I just tried to do something on the Pampered Chef website, and it told me I was inactive!! I agree I haven't done all that I could in my power to do more with Pampered Chef, but I have been reading material, practicing with my new tools I got with my kit, and trying to have 3 contacts a day. I have only done two shows so far, but none of them have actually been shows! 

I am not giving up yet, but it is a little depressing to see that inactive status. I need to really step it up, especially since my husband is planning on quitting his job here soon to sell insurance. So we will be strictly living off commissions, either from me or from him. After having him on salary for the past few years, this will be a HUGE difference. Down right scary if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment